Friday, December 14, 2007

On the 9th Day of Christmas: Mix -n- Match Necklaces

For this project I choose to "let the pictures do the talking" Mix-n-Match set .


Pictured supplies available at Ornamentea.com

You will also need: Wooded beads, yarn, seed beads, crimp beads and beading wire.

Mix and Match to make 8 different necklaces:





Some close ups to show detail:



Use two jump rings together for a richer look. Be sure they loop through each other, not line up side by side.

You may be able to mix and match some of your favorite art beads along with a variety of clasps. If you have assembly questions, leave a comment and I'll get right back to you. Thanks!

5 comments:

Jean Katherine Baldridge said...

I LOVE this!!!

AJ said...

Those birds look really cute against the blue oval! :D

Elaine Ray said...

Thanks for the compliments - it was fun to do. I'm thinking this may be an idea I try more often. I have so many beautiful pendants, but don't really have the time to string them all up.

Hope everyone is having fun with our 12 days of projects!

Tari of ClayButtons.com said...

Great options Elaine! Love that the chains interchange with other pendants.

Cynthia said...

Elaine-I love the different projects you created with variations...and that patina makes the charms look so nice with your lovely glazes...