Thursday, February 19, 2009

Beading Poster

I found this poster that would be helpful for beaders and some of our readers.
Designed by Rosanne at Beaded Phoenix.

From Roseanne's website:

"I designed the BEAD & STRING REFERENCE CHART & TIPS BROCHURE because I had my own personal need for this type of product. I needed something I could look at easily, so I could get vital information fast and hands free while designing jewelry, or teaching a bead class. As soon as students and fellow bead artists saw this product, they wanted one for their own use. I love to help folks learn beadwork, and this product is a result of that."
Rosanne Andreas-Author of "Beaded Phoenix Bead & String Reference Chart Poster Set.

NO MORE GUESSING AT:
What size beads should I buy?
What kind of stringing material should I buy?
What kind of needles should I use?
How many beads will I need?
What size do I create the piece?
Is that a treated Gemstone?

ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE WILL BE ANSWERED ONCE YOU OWN "BEADED PHOENIX BEAD & STRING REFERENCE CHART POSTER SET".

Take the mystery out of understanding beading supplies. Spend less time wondering what you need, and more time in producing a quality piece of bead work.

*Poster is shown in Black&White but comes in color.

3 comments:

Draven said...

I like this poster would be nice for posting right above the work space... for shopping i ripped out the ref pages in a fire mountain gem catolog and carry that in my purse...

Evie's Tool Emporium said...

This looks like a really useful tool! I will let all my friends know!
Michelle-

Suzann Wilson said...

I actually have this hanging in my office. I like it beacause I can figure out the size of beads when I need to write out instructions or order more of a particular bead. Very useful indeed!

-Suzann Wilson
No e Disigns