Thursday, December 9, 2010

On the 2nd Day of Christmas: Woodland Ornaments

Woodland Ornaments
Supplies:
Jangles Ceramic Woodland Bead Set
18 gauge copper craft wire
4mm copper jump rings
assorted accent beads


These ornaments are put together with a few jump rings and some copper colored wire. The wire I fastened to the top of the ornament with a simple wire loop. I strung on a few beads for added color next. With my hands, I shaped the wire into a small hook. I used my needle nose pliers to make a small loop at the end to finish it off.

4 comments:

Alice said...

So sweet! And these can be used after the holidays too! Thanks for sharing1

Dale said...

beautiful ornaments! When i first saw them, i thought they were a sweet pair of earings. I love the text beads and the way you have the wire flourish on the front piece. Lovely work!

TesoriTrovati said...

So dang cute, Miss Jennifer!
Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Heidi Post said...

Adorable!!!