Wednesday, August 24, 2011

More Jewelry Display Ideas

I'm always on the hunt for simply and fun ways to display my jewelry.  These four come from Pinterest - my new Internet love.  First up is this shabby chic earring holder.  This would be cute on a dresser or add some tiny L-bracelets to the back to use them at shows.  Tutorial from Kevin & Amanda.

Another DIY goodie is actually a recycled art case - green and chic.  I like it.  You can find the directions from On My Side of the Room.

I love this one.  I'm not exactly sure how it was made, this was just a photo from a retail shop.  But I'm sure you are clever enough to come up with a plan if you ran across a cool stash of vintage door knobs.  This would be great with decorative dresser knobs too, if you could find some interesting ones.

How simple and fun.  Just tacks and twig.  Perfection.

This bit of genius comes from Lou et Tom.

So that's it, four great display ideas.  If you are gearing up for shows you might want to check our Lorelei's post today on jewelry booth displays.

12 comments:

Alice said...

They're all very clever. I love the twig one. I'm always looking for different ways to display my jewelry at shows. Thanks for sharing.

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Fabulous ideas and beautiful works!
Greetings,
-Eva Maria

The Tribal Way said...

These are so cute!! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

All are quite wonderful. I especially love the Top picture frame one!!

Myléne Hillam said...

They are all great ideas. Love the twigs.... just too cute! But my favourite is the earring display - now that's a practical idea!

Lupe Meter said...

Thank you for sharing all these wonderful ideas! I now have some great ideas for displaying my creations!

Brenda Salzano said...

Love the examples! I used frames, and put either cork board or masonite in them before. Painted them matching colors. Works pretty well. Here is a flicker link to one pic:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brendasalzano/3558225742/

amy friend said...

I love the mismatched knobs on the last one.

There's a tutorial on my blog for something similar, but with tiny knobs and tulle for holding earrings:

http://cypresssunjewelry.com/jewelry-display-make-one/

Jewelry Displays said...

Displaying necklace on the twig looks very nice, I love the organic look.

jewelry display said...

Never underestimate the power of free will and wild imagination. Those jewelry display are amazing. If I'm the buyer, I would love to have those for me. Oh that picture frame jewel displays - I never thought of them to be a great display.

Jewelry Displays said...

I really love the tree design with the birds, really great jewelry displays I must say.

Unknown said...

Hey really wonderful post your have shared here, I have bookmarked your blog for the future references. Keep posting the article on this topics, i like to visit your blog once again for future updates.

We are leading jewellery packaging box manufacturers company, engaged in manufacturing various kinds jewellery packaging box like leather jewellery packaging box,wooden jewellery packaging box