Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Featured Designer: Cece Cormier


Each Monday Oops! This week on Tuesday(Sorry about that. Was wrapped up in a baseball game for my son. We won! 20-1!) the Art Bead Scene features a Designer of the Week.
One of our editors picks her favorite from the Monthly Challenge entries.
This week's featured designer is....
Here is what ABS editor, Erin Prais-Hintz said about Cece's pretty necklace:
"I am just in love with the little house that Miss Cece made. She repurposed some found objects like an old metal tin, lampwork glass head pin and teeny tiny nuts and bolts! Cece says 'my own ordinary home is my sanctuary and holds my heart and soul safely.' I think that this special touch makes her necklace so intimately personal and a really great design."

3 comments:

peacockfairy said...

Loving the details on the house - especially the doorknob!

Lynda said...

Just beautiful, CeCe. Love the chain design that leads the eye down to the house with the gorgeous door.

Cece Cormier said...

Thank you. Love making pieces for the monthly challenges and really enjoy seeing what others come up with too.