Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Perfect Pairings :: Gingko et Coquelicot + Pajego Art House + Blueberri Beads + Elaine Ray




I love birds and wee houses. So you know I was smitten with this necklace from Karin the moment I saw it. And the fact that I am familiar with, but have never actually owned (can you believe it?), the beads and components from all three of these designers makes me love it even more (and covet the beads!). But on reading how Karin was not quite inspired by the colors, and repurposed a UFO (un-finished object in the form of a stitched herringbone - which is beautiful on its own) into a necklace that doubles as a wrap bracelet - just what she was hoping for! - well, that just makes me even more smitten. 
 
We are so pleased that we can offer you some ongoing inspiration for your creations!
 
Featured Designer :: Karin at Gingko et Coquelicot

Featured Art Bead ::
Pajego Art House + Blueberri Beads + Elaine Ray
 
Let's see what YOU can create inspired by bird themed painting!
Join me here on Monday, March 31st for the Monthly Challenge Recap
with a picture gallery and InLinkz blog hop!

3 comments:

Claire Lockwood said...

Love Karin's designs - Isn't she good?!

Karin G said...

Thank you for all those lovely words Erin and Claire!
I'm very honored!

KeRobinson said...

So cute! Love it! ;)