Monday, May 26, 2014

Amuse Your Muse Monday with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello there ABS-ers! Is it just me or has May simply flown by? I can't quite believe that we are on the brink of June and all that that entails - not least, the beginning of the craft fair season for many of us. My first fair is The Art Market at Holmfirth on the 22nd June. If you are in the North West of England, I do recommend you coming along. The standard is always 2nd to none and I have never managed to leave without opening my purse. 

A few flower beads today to inspire your Spring and Summer creations......I chose a selection of gorgeously bright creations to whet your appetite!










And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week!










Rebecca is a Scottish jewellery designer, currently living in Belfast, Northern Ireland. You can read more about her and her work at her blog, songbeads.blogspot.com and see more of her jewellery at songbead.etsy.com. She also has a supplies shop at thecuriousbeadshop.etsy.com.

2 comments:

Divya N said...

OMG such gorgeous beads- wishing you great luck for the show

baymoondesign said...

Just beautiful!