Monday, May 18, 2015

Amuse the Muse - Tribal-inspired Beads - with Rebecca of Songbead

Hello all! It's another week of tribal-inspired beads here at Amuse the Muse. Are you enjoying this month's theme? I've got to say, it's really opened my eyes to working with different colours, shapes and textures - even bead artists! - than I usually do. I'd love to see your finds too! Leave your links in the comments below. 

This week, I thought I'd see what the Art Bead Scene team have in terms of tribal-inspired beads. I'm sure you won't be surprised to hear that I wasn't disappointed, and I know you won't be either!










Kokopelli Button - Tari Sasser


Haiti Totem Bead Set - Tesori Trovati (actually inspired by March's challenge, but pretty perfect for this month's theme too, don't you think?)


And now for the BeadBlogger Links. Have a great week!









No comments: