Sunday, February 21, 2016

Firefly Design Studio Designers Challenge - Voting is Open!

I am hosting my first challenge and the entries are live!  The participants received a ceramic paisley kit in either neutral or bright colors and were to create a necklace, bracelet and earring set.  I have a group on Facebook where all the action is happening and you are invited to vote for your favorite! There are 4 pictures posted - 1 of each individual piece of jewelry and a collection shot where all 3 jewelry pieces are.  Your like or comment (you have to be a group member to comment but everyone can like the picture) on the collection photo is what counts.  Here is the link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1670109743205467/

Here is a photo of the kits the participants received:

or

I also had a guest lampwork artist contribute a surprise bead to the kit.  Shannon Vickers from Blue Blazes Lampwork created a fun bicone bead to coordinate with each kit.

Here is an entry from Kimberly Kretschman:


I will be holding the challenges a few times a year.  I also award prizes!  First place receives a $100 bead package, second place receives a $50 bead package and third place receives a $25 bead package.  Voting is open through 11:59pm EST, Monday, February 29, 2016 with winners announce the next day.

1 comment:

Ann Schroeder said...

I love the challenge beads! Everyone's creations were great, but I did cast a vote for my favorite. Good luck to all the participants!